What a superb year this has been! Big thanks to everyone who has made it so rich and rewarding in experiences and learning. Just a few quick highlights:
- first attempt at cross country skiing in mesmerising Lapland, with snow shoeing, ice fishing, saunas, the Northern Lights and so much more thrown in for extra fun
- the Brighton Tri Club Big Ride in March with some awesome young riders
- taking part in the Swim Smooth Coaches' Education programme with friend and fellow coach Graeme
- driving a magnificent Bri Tri team stage to stage on the South Downs Way Relay (maybe I'll get to run this coming year)
- a new home for my one to one and one to two swim sessions at the lovely Wadurs pool, with some wonderful swimmers surprising themselves with what they can do
- selected for the intensive Level 3 British Triathlon Coach programme and learning so much from top expert tutors, guest speakers and course colleagues
- launching the Mallorca Experience Tri Camp with friend and top cycle coach, Santi. Watch out 2016!
- Brighton Tri Club winning the England Triathlon Club of the Year. Can a Head Coach feel any more proud?
A very Happy Christmas and best wishes for a fulfilling, happy New Year of more new starts, new heights and feeling alive and well.